-2009 Life-

Monday, August 3, 2009

Emo Day :(

haih ~
today wasn't a good day.
usually I was hyper-active and happy everyday.
but today is different case.
that *somebody* made me EMO all day.
(If you know just keep quiet please)
I thought today got her test but suddenly she said NO !
wa ~ I studied hard yesterday for it.
I feel waste and my hardworking suddenly feel AWAY ~
Today I had geografi test.
It was so hard and only that little time to finish 60 ques.
I was gonna PSYCHO !
After that, I went to talk to my friends about it.
They just ignored me and did their own stuff.
(I'm talking about YOU !)
P/S : Some of you don't perasan.
Luckily at class I saw jessie, evelyn, ying pei, feli them
playing something very funny.
HAND - WRESTLING ~
By that time, I was still emo
I saw them having fun and laughed loudly
so then I joined them.
I also hand wrestle with WINNIE but I lost to her.
I thought of it as letting out my stress and pressure by that.
THANKS YOU GUYS ~ YOU'RE THE GREAT !

-Lovinna-





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home