-2009 Life-

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday My friend :)

hey :) haha
today is my classmate birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUI SHIEN !

We all sang happy birthday to her this morning.
yesterday after school I went to a new cafe near my house.
It was called Frenz Cafe.
The shop was called "FRENZ"
It's because of 3 boss.
  1. FRED
  2. NEO
  3. ZAC
The cafe was next to Yoyo.
I felt they are trying to "抢生意"
The drinks there are not bad.
I ordered a 500 c.c small pearl milky tea.
Before I went to that cafe,
I saw my classmate evelyn with her sister at yoyo.

About the sttss night,
I went both day
It was on 31st July and 1st August.
haha :)
er.. the show was better than last year.
My friends got perform and I went support them.

To: My dear friends at STTSS

Gambateh in exam and get flying colours too.

For J3 buddies, I wish you guys can get good results in
PMR MOCK.
Best wishes from:
-Lovinna-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home