-2009 Life-

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Funny Day

Today was a great day.
hmm ~ still normal go to school at morning.
I was busy the whole day trying to plan something.
something very special for *somebodies*
(P/S : If you know what did I do today then please silence. TQ)
Haha =)
The whole day running around to junior 3 zhong and xiao class.
Now we're like so rush to plan this thing.
We still need to think of a place and needa buy what things for them.
It's very complicated and it's so rush.

Today afternoon me and my friend went to city mall to have tuition.
As we're turning into city mall,

we saw the VIERA starting to have an exhibition of TV.

WA ! as we went into a container that designed very nice,

we saw a GIANT TV !

It was like the mini-cinema screen.

We were like WHOA ~

It was about 103 inch and the price...

It was approximate to 30 thousand lo.

OMG ! DAMN IT ~

After watching the gigantic tv,

we saw the vico truck there.

We went to take the vico for FREE.

When we were drinking the vico,

we only focus of crossing the road instead of watching the road.

We slipped and half of the vico spilled.

After that we laughed and went tuition.

We did our math's exercises and suddenly we thought of the facial mask.

The world is in danger now so

we need to protect ourselves from those terrifying H1N1.

We were going to buy the facial mask at guardian but

the shop put a note saying

(Our shop is out of facial mask and hand sanitizer for temporally.)

LOL =.=


After we arrived at the tuition center,
we started to do our homework and asking teacher questions.
we all did were math exercises and PMR is coming so we need to catch up some missing details.
After finishing those exercises I saw my bag got the "Frenz Cafe" tissue and
I asked teacher whether she had been to this cafe.
Suddenly she told us about her student.
Her student also tuition there.
She told us last time her student came tuition late
because went to buy that drink.
I remembered one night I also told my friend to buy for me also from that cafe.
I feel bad for myself as XXX also have tuition that day.
so then I asked my teacher isn't XXX ?
then teacher said yes.
OMG ~ the student of hers actually is my friend that helped me buy drinks for me.
Actually XXX was going to her tuition that night.
Me and nee were like OHH !

I knew it because on the same day but at night
my friend sms me about it.
my teacher also as same as my friend's teacher,
she told her class about my stuff and my friend was there.
my friend ASAP sms me and told me about it.
my friend friends all laugh cause some of them knew who am I
teacher didn't say it was me but she tips them about it.
LOL *shy*

To: my dear friends


Those of you who is having cough or fever

P/S: don't come to school and stay home rest well.

Who was afraid of H1N1

Please go buy a mask and bring it to school just in case.

Exam is coming so you might not want to get yourself into illness.

Take good care of yourself and drink lots of water everyday.

The weather here is not very good so you must be careful of yourself.

Especially J3 students,

PMR MOCK is coming so you guys must really take good care of yourselves.

Gambateh you all and wish you all the best. =)


-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home