-2009 Life-

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sad + Exam Day

Today we are having the chinese history exam. (J3 students)
Last night I also have a quick revision about it.
We need to study 3 books,
from junior 1 - 3 but
junior 3 that book only study chapter 7,8,9 and
all the answering questions are from junior 3 that book only.
or else we'll be dying to memorize all the answering questions.
Today during the exam, at first it was our chinese history who was supposing
to be our examiner but after the bell rang for the second period,
suddenly OOO came in our class to exchange with our teacher.
(P/S : OOO = somebody)
Our class students was so scare by that time.
Everybody can't peep for answers.
When only left 20 minutes, suddenly OOO came to my desk.
OOO asked me to go find him at recess time.
I was scared that time so I continue finish my paper.
After the bell rang, I didn't go find him instead
I went to canteen with my friends.
Today whole day I was nervous for my exam
and later met with OOO again.
When the lesson bell rang, I saw my friend.
She went finding me to go see OOO immediately.
My skirt was caught so need to go see OOO.
He asked me why I didn't go make the new uniform
OOO told me to go find OOO every morning at 7am.
until my new uniform is made.
After being scolded by OOO, I went out the discipline board and start crying.
I can't stand it so I cried it out.
I returned back class and I packed my stuff and continue to cry.
I don't know why I'll cry it out.
maybe I'm just scare of being deduct 3 marks.
so starting from tomorrow I need to go find OOO every morning.
I need to do my uniform ASAP.
Thanks my friend especially U.
thanks for being with me when I need you.

GAMBATEH ~

Haih ~ what an unlucky day :(

-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home