-2009 Life-

Friday, August 21, 2009

EXAM IS OVER + HOLIDAYS ~

Heylo !
LONG TIME DIDN'T UPDATE !!
woohoo ~
finally EXAM IS OVER..
I have been pressure and stress for a week cause of EXAM.
NOW suddenly feel whoo ~
can relax for a while.
hmm ~ lots of things happen during this time.
The last day of exam, we went to One Borneo to celebrate
JASMINE, YI JING, KERLIH's birthday.
We went to Wagamma for lunch and we went for a movie.
That day, we also fought with one of my friend.
Ink wanted to watch a cantonese movie at 2.30pm
We said okay to accompany her to see that movie but
It was almost 2.30pm and she still haven't arrive One Borneo.
We told her that we can't make it for the cantonese movie then
She scolded us for not waiting her.
How unreasonable oh she !
Me and my other friends decided to see 3pm movie
"ALIENS IN THE ATTIC"
That movie was funny and it was about aliens try to take over the world.
It was by Ashley Tisdale, character from HSM.
The movie was only about one 1 hour 30 minutes
we finished the movie by 4.30pm and my friend arrived.
We went to Boo Boo Land to play games.
Later almost 6pm I follow my Nee's car back
On the way home, we did a lot photos taking.
Lots of it are STUPID + NOOB photos.
When we looked back we laughed.
(P/S : Photos are available at FACEBOOK)
My exam papers got backed and some subjects aren't so good.
I also got lots of corrections to do too.
I'm gonna need buy more Foolscape for corrections. =)
Lately me and my friends are getting closer to each other.
We went canteen together and celebrate anything together.
Especially INK.
She was the funniest and the noobest at all.
Yesterday we went canteen and we bought 'WAT DAN HO' for lunch.
That day I wasn't having much of appetite so
I just ate a few then I threw it away.
We saw the bin already full but we still bet that
we can make it still but... WHO KNOWS ~
we both made the plates and utensils fell !
If we are other people maybe we'll ran off just like that.
Ink JUMPED off and SCREAMED loudly and everyone was seeing us.
Instead, we walked back from there and laughed all the way.



I just feel happy to have lots of friends surrounding.
Especially U !

-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home