-2009 Life-

Friday, September 4, 2009

Innocent ~

Today I'm updating my blog at computer class !
something kinda unexpected happened.
Well, me and nee promised ink that
when we see she and bong together,
we're gonna keep 10m distance away
to let him and her have their private talk.
So, today we saw bong went find her.
me and nee saw he went to her class so
we just stay at nee's class.
We didn't know about he went her class just talk a while.
so when we saw her coming our class, we pretended to ignore her.
Bong told me he's not happy cause we reacted like that
has made ink ignored him more.
Before we reacted like this,
Bong keep bu shuang about we keep finding ink and
ink kept talked to us instead of him and
that's also the main reason we reacted this.
But today that ink came find us instead have her talk with ah bong.
Ah bong was not impressed about we ignored ink.
The whole day ink ignored us too and
today me and nee both went canteen solo.
Nee told me that ink has the princess temper and
we just let her be that way and we didn't complain about it.
Fo 3 years we've been her bestest friend and
she said she'll change her temper and her attitude
but still she can't change cause that's who she is and
if she changes then she'll suffer a lot.
We don't wanna see her suffer like that instead
we wanna her to be happy always.
Since she 's with a guy name ah bong,
she's just got a lot relationship problems between her and bong.
Every recess we'll go to her class to find her and talk a lot stuff and
ah bong also will go to her class find her and to talk to her.
But, the bad part is she always ignore bong and talk to us only.
That just made bong feels bad about us and her.
so me and nee came up with a plan.
When we see them together talking, we'll stay 10m away from them.
We just want them to have their private talk instead
we interrupting them having their private talk.


Down here I wanna apologize to her cause these few days
me and nee ignored her and not being with her by the time
she needs besties to care and be there for her.
I know sounds foolish but we acted like this is for their own good.
maybe we really did something wrong at the first place,
but we regret it after it happened.
I just want you to know where your mistakes is.
you told us that you'll change and be a better person
at first you said yes but after that you just forget it.
Every time you went to canteen with us,
we felt that we feel more like your maid cause
you'll call us to do this and do that.
and when you're in a bad mood,
you always express it on me cause
you'll know I won't angry and will get through with it a while.
but I'm also human so sometimes I will mind it too.
that's all I wanna to say to you and I hope you can changes your attitude and temper
and be a better person.
Nobody is perfect in this world and everybody makes mistake.
But when you make mistakes you'll try everything to make things better and
apologizing is the most common way, tell you the truth
I almost ruin a friendship that I've been having it for 3 years.
I'M SORRY INK !
Everybody deserves a second chance but only you treasure it well.
I hope you'll treasure it as we give you this second chance.

Always remember that we'll always be there for you when you need us.
this is call

F.R.I.E.N.D.S !


Love,
-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home