-2009 Life-

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy + Stressed

Hey I'm blogging at the middle of night and was about 2 AM !
UNBELIEVABLE ~ :|

First I wanna say to every malay friends


SELAMAT HARI RAYA

P/S :
wish you guys get a lot "GREENPAU" and hope you all have fun.
Hmm ~ still got about 3 weeks then

me and my J3 friends are going to face a horrible exam

that is...


"PMR"

It's terrifying and I'm stressed about it.
I hope it will be as easy as the year we were having UPSR ~
After PMR we still gonna face...


"UEC MOCK + UEC"

P/S : TO EVERY JUNIOR 3
GAMBATEH IN YOUR EXAM ~

I know every J3 students now are studying hard for these coming exams.

I wish all of you can pass through all these coming exams with flying colours.

I also hope we all put more effort in our studies instead of other stuffs.

(you know what I'm talking about.)

I also will gambateh and study hard for my coming exams.


'GOOD LUCK + WISH YOU ALL THE BEST + GAMBATEH !'


To: CSY
Thanks for being with me by the time I need somebody.

I promise I'll always be there for you and support you all the way ~

I hope our relationship can last long.

I have faith in us and I hope you do too.

I also wish you all the best and good luck in everything.



I love you !



-Lovinna-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home