-2009 Life-

Monday, September 21, 2009

Friends



This post I write it to my friends + besties :)

To: Ink

I know maybe before I was very rough with you but
I hope you understand why I did it.
I also hope you and bong don't always fight because of a little matter.
I'll always be there for you de don't forget.
I LOVE YOU INK !

To: Nee
I know you like to be boyish but always remember
you are a GIRL haha :D

I know that "PARANOID" keeps bothering you.
Please.. if you don't really care then don't care about it kay ?
About the "SHE" also don't care about it too much.
These problems is theirs and not yours so
just mind your own business then okay le.
I'll always be there for you de don't forget.
I LOVE YOU NEE !

To: Mao
Hmm ~ I just hope you and WXY +
123 gambateh lu.
I also hope you guys faster get together so then we can have 3 couples.
We can TRIPLE DATE lu.
I'll always be there for you de don't forget.
I LOVE YOU MAO !

To: J3yi 09'
I wish our class can be more cooperate and

I love our class very much !
ORANGE rocks ~

To: Everyone I've known
I hope all of you gambateh in everything :)
I wish you all the best and treat people nicely.
I know sometimes you maybe hate or doesn't like that somebody
but try use another angle to think or make friends with them.
You'll find out that everyone has their good and of course bad t
oo.
FRIENDS are important to every single human in every corner in this world.
you can share anything with friends like
your happy, sad, problems, secrets and etc.
Without friends you'll be a lonely and feeling-less person and its not good.
of course, friends must use true and pure heart to treat each other.
If you used a lying heart to make friends then sure you'll never find a true friend.
That's all for today :) hope all of us can make our FRIENDSHIP last forever.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY POON !

-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home