-2009 Life-

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Luxy Girls Rocks !

(Me, Kerwo, Daphne, Ivy, Audrey)



Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as I usually does.
Hmm ~ lately I was busy with my dancing practice cause
I've entered a school competition that was organized by our school
DRAMA CLUB. The competition was named "TTSS STAR".
I'll update the photos here and facebook.
We only practiced for 3 days for the semi-final competition of ttss star
We get in the final ! :D so happy ~
We used many songs, first is the britney spears - gimme more
then pitbull - hotel room services and janet jackson - feedback
pussycat dolls - when I grow up last but not least boa - eat you up.
The semi-final we wanted to use radar - britney spears but
we can't think of moves for that song ~ :(
but we get in the final we already very happy about it.
I hope next year we can participate again and we can get prizes !

Luxy Girls Rocks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home