-2009 Life-

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Special Day

Hey lately I've been updating my blog on time but
still then I didn't study much about malay history.
I went tuition this morning for math cause
I'm having math and malay history at the same day.
hmm ~ the truth I'm really NOT into malay history
I don't know why I suck at that subject :(
The first year I came in to TTSS I was very good in that subject
and was taught by a good teacher named Tan Ching Ching :)
(I don't know whether I spelled her name correctly)
But this year came a new teacher named Juliana Ng.
maybe she was new here so her teaching sort of not really good
like handling the students and some technical ways for us to
remember the history and the people that helped our country to be a free nation.
I didn't mean that I don't like her teaching just I really feel not into this subject already.
I'm kinda giving up on this subject already but I gonna try my best to do well in PMR.

Today is a special day for me and CSY !
It's our first month since we been together :)
I was very happy about it and I hope
we can be together longer than I thought.
Happy 1st month anniversary ~
I love you with all my heart.

I just backed from the beach.
I took a lot photos but I can't update
cause all the photos is in his phone !
aww man... :(
we spent a lot time together at the beach
and we talked and play at the beach.
It's fun to walk around the beach and can release the stress.
ESPECIALLY spending time with him.
At that moment, I realized and feel that
why many will people wish that time can stop at that time cause
I also wish the same thing just now.
I spend the whole afternoon with him at the beach
and then he sent me back home.
I gave him a goodbye kiss and waved bye to him.

Last but not least,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX !

-Lovinna-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home