-2009 Life-

Friday, October 9, 2009

PMR

First I wanna say :

Happy Birthday Chloe a.k.a Ink !

To ink:
First I wanna say I put it green cause
you're in green house and I suddenly thought of

"GO GREEN GO !" that cute present I gave it to you

in the applications of FRIENDS FOR SALE.

I wish you had a happy birthday and be with bong always.

I also wish you can get as many A's in PMR.

I have faith in you and the most important is


I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AS MY BEST FREIND !


Haih ~ these days me and all of

my junior 3 + ttss students/ friends are having a WAR !

The junior 3 students and the

15 yrs old students in other government schools are

having a horror exam and that is PMR !

We started 2 days ago and the first day of PMR

morning was raining heavily and the school was

out of electricity ! OMG me and my friends thought we're
going to spend the day without electricity and going to
take the exam in the dark and without air-con and lights.

But when the examiners arrived and
we we're getting ready for the exam,
suddenly the electricity came back.
HOORAY ! :)
The first day we had one subject to exam only
that was Malay.
We finished that subject by 11.25am and the next day
that was yesterday we had English and Science but
we had that both subject till 4pm. OMG ~
The exam had it so long cause
they separated English in 2 papers and
science that subject that did so too.
hmm ~ but that PMR is going to end soon in 2 days.
YEAH ! that is next monday and next tuesday.
The last 4 subjects is :
Chinese, Malay History (Sejarah), KHB and Math.
The papers we had these 3 days not count as hard
but it was hard to understand.

Today nee came to my house cause
her parents were busy and can't fetch her
so she followed my car back my house.
after I came back I straight came up to my room
and on the computer plus on my hi-fi ~
hahahaha :)
after that I went bath and I wore my black PE shirt
and took pictures of it with nee.
I upload it in my facebook already and
I'll do the same here.

I wish all students that are having exam
can do their best in every subject and
I wish you all good luck and all the best !

Tomorrow is a special day for me and CSY.
I hope after tomorrow me and sy can
hold together longer than ever !

-Lovinna-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home