-2009 Life-

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm sorry

Hey haven't been updating blog lately
cause was busy preparing for big exam PMR ~
I was nervous about it but
I asked most of my friends they said
that they had no feel about PMR
cause they are numb about it.
This year after the sport meets,
there's has been a lot
tests and exam going around for our Junior 3 students.
The teachers keep give us test till now
we feel that PMR just like the test we used to have.
We don't feel nervous about it and maybe too numb.


PLUS OIL =)


but that's not the main point I'm writing this post.
The mian point I'm writing this post is
I wanna apologize to 2 of my best friends.
I feel bad after did what to them.
Although you both said nothing already,
but I can feel you both still got a lil' blame me did it.
(P/S: I hope you know who am I talking about)
Before you guys had anti me before cause of my mouth.
I know I used to like reveal all your secrets to other people.
I promised you guys that I'm going to change
and after a year I really did change !
I know after that you guys do believe me back but
I feel that bad habit is coming back.
That day I suddenly spilled one of them's secret.
I quickly apologized to she cause that time
she was so angry about I spilling out her secret.
I know that time I was too excited,
although I forgot what I was excited about.
My best friends said that they didn't blame me or
think my bad habit is coming back.
They just know that sometimes I'm a bit psycho
or too happy about something will went nuts !

To: Them ~
I know sometimes I'm a bit rough or nuts
but I just hope that you guys know that
I love you guys the most and
I'm glad to have friends like YOU !
* I'm writing this cause I do feel bad about it.*

-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home