-2009 Life-

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SURPRISE !

Hey, yesterday we celebrated a surprise party with James.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAMES !

To: James my cous
I know you don't look surprise James but I spent RM 78.25 for your cake.
I hope you'll appreciate cause this year this party is your PRESENT !
We all hope you had a great 15th birthday.

Yesterday me and csy went for a movie called
"WHERE GOT GHOST" ~
We went CP to watch that movie.
That cinema was crowded with different people and
I'm meant it 'DIFFERENT PEOPLE'.
That movie we watched also crowded with lots of people.
That movie was very scary and funny at the same time.
but me and csy had a great time but we forgot to take pictures.
hmm ~ next time remember to bring camera out ! hahaha =)

Well, that's all for today.
tomorrow STTSS is going to reopen school.
I will be having a lot time together with my friends back again
so it'll be a lot of fun too.
GAMBATEH !

-Lovinna-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home