-2009 Life-

Friday, November 13, 2009

He's Leaving


Hey my blog friends
I have a bad news to tell you.

My "SY" is leaving soon !

When I heard this news,

I was shocked and sad at the same time.

I didn't know that he's going that fast and

he's applied for 2 college in UK and 1 in AUS.

ST.ANDREW & SWANSEA = UK

MONASH = AUS

For UK that both colleges the school intake is in September

but for AUS that college then the school intake is in February.

He told me that he's going to take the AUS that college.

I didn't expect he'll be going to study so soon.

I only can spend this month to be with him already.
He's going to the "National Services"

Actually I don't want him to go so fast but I'll respect him.

I respect his decision and will support him always.

I'm gonna miss him much more than I usually miss him.

He won't be by my side for a long time

but I know his heart will be with me always.

My heart is locked to his heart.

maybe I was scared when he go there study and he'll dump me.

but he said I thought too much and must have confidence to each other.


To: HIM

Dear , I promise that I will try my best

to stay strong and happy when you're not here.

I promise you that I'll also concentrate in my study.

I also promise you that I won't break the promises

that I made to you and the ones we made.

I will appreciate you more and I miss the good moments that we spent.

I wish time will not go that fast and hope time stays now.

Our love is going to go on like that and will be longer lasting.

The most important is :


I love you more and more everyday !

-Lovinna-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home